This documentary filmed almost exclusively in Israel captures the movement of the Holy Spirit through Jewish believers in the Holy Land.
Interviews from this DVD include the following quotes by these well-known and respected theologians:
“God told Abraham that He would bless them that bless you, and curse them that curse you. This is an Abrahamic eternal covenant.” – Dr. Tim LaHaye
“God will once again turn His attention to, and deal with the planet earth through Israel.” – Dr. Chuck Missler.
“God has chosen to put His name and presence in Israel forever.” – Dr. David Hocking
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.” Ps. 122:6
- Bible prophecy was fulfilled in 1948 when Israel became a state, the result of God bringing the Jews back to their own land. Blindness in part has happened to the Jews, (Rom. 11:25) until a certain time. There are exceptions, however, some 10,000 to 15,000 Messianic Jews in Israel. The Moving of the Holy Spirit among Messianic Jews in Israel is worthy of our support.
- To answer the question, “Why should I care about Messianic Jews”?
- To inform Christians of the many ways they can bless Israel. (God will bless those who bless, and curse those who curse) Gen. 12:3
- To enlighten American Christians as to the work, the dreams, the vision, the dedication, Messianic Jews in Israel have for their people, as well as Arabs in that region.
- To emphasize that “Replacement Theology” is not scriptural –note Paul in Romans. (Replacement Theology is one reason for some Christians’ lack of support of Israel)
Comments from Israeli Messianic pastors regarding:
- The spirit of unity that exists between the fellowships.
- The mission, mandate, call, and vision God has laid on each pastor’s heart.
- How they came to Faith in Yeshua (Jesus). Messianic fellowship growth — short term — long term Interaction between Jewish and Arab believers.
Support the Messianic movement in Israel:
- Become familiar with what they’re doing.
- Tell other Christians about them.
- Visit Messianic fellowships when in Israel.
- Invite Christian churches to adopt individual Messianic fellowships.
Jesus was a Jew. His disciples were Messianic Jews. Christians are Messianic believers. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ. We need each other’s support!